FOX NEWS: Christen Limbaugh Bloom: God sent me a message of hope through Instagram – Now I fight anxiety by doing THIS


Christen Limbaugh Bloom: God sent me a message of hope through Instagram – Now I fight anxiety by doing THIS



I was sitting on a hot subway car last June heading to my first wedding dress fitting thinking about my somewhat-new Christian blog and felt extremely defeated. The New York summer heat combined with (what felt like) never-ending wedding details and other stresses of life had me second-guessing whether or not anyone would even notice if I stopped writing altogether. “Maybe I should just leave this hobby behind,” I thought.

via FOX NEWS https://ift.tt/2uyEZlT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New world news from Time: Norway’s Fossil Fuel Reliance Is Going to the Ballot Box

How to get Amazon gift cards